Are you a resident and do you have a complaint?
If you have complaints about an unsafe or unhygienic situation, overcrowding or other issues that do not meet SNF requirements, you should first raise it with the landlord. If that doesn't help, you can file a complaint by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (in Dutch, English, or your own language) or use the complaint form (available in Dutch). / but it is possible for your complaint to be traced back to you.
In any event, please state in your e-mail:
- Initials and surname (if you want to stay anonymous, please mention this)
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Address of housing site(s) you are complaining about
- The housing site is managed by (name of company)
- Description of your complaint. It is important that you indicate the areas where you feel the site does not meet SNF requirements.
- Have you been in contact with the company operating the housing site? If so, what was the company's response?
- If you have photos or other evidence, please let us know.
If you have a complaint about noise nuisance, problems with parking or other complaints that are not about the safety and hygiene of the housing itself, then Stichting Normering Flexwonen cannot help you. Noise nuisance, parking problems and other issues that are a nuisance to the environment are best reported to the police or the municipality.
Other types of complaints
Do you have a complaint about SNF, an inspection body or an inspector? Then you can submit this complaint to SNF. The complaint must be dated, clear and detailed. It must also be submitted in writing. This can be done via email@example.com.
You can read about the further course of the procedure in the complaints regulations. Are you not treated well by your employer in the Netherlands? Then contact FairWork (in your own language) for free help and advice.
Telephone: +31 20 760 08 09, Whats App: + 31 6 51 77 1 249, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.fairwork.nu